Product and Service Guarantee
All custom fabricated tile profiles and services provided by Cut Solutions are guaranteed against manufacturing defects with the specified tolerance level for a period of seven years from the date of purchase for Domestic use and five years for Commercial use.
The benefits conferred by this guarantee are in addition to, and not in substitution for, any other rights and remedies given to consumers in relation to goods under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (and similar State and Territory Laws) and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Warning: the tiles must be fixed in accordance with the relevant fixative manufacturer’s instructions and/or AS3958 (2007) “Guide to the Installation of Ceramic Tiles”. This guarantee does not cover any failure of the tiling system where the application of any of the substrate materials, fixatives or the fixing of the tiles is not carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and/or AS3958 (2007). Furthermore, this guarantee will not cover situations where it cannot be satisfactorily demonstrated that substrate materials and fixatives are fit for purpose.
2. All tile profile fabrications are hand-made and as such there is a degree of tolerance level to be expected. The following are the specified tolerance level for each product line and is applicable to porcelain and ceramics tiles only:
a) Tile Scoring: the scored lines may have up to a +/- 0.5 mm variation in the physical location of each tile.
b) Tile Cutting: a cut tile may have up to a +/- 1.0 mm variation from the final specified size.
c) Miter Apron (Single and Double):
1. The drop length may have a +/- 1.0 mm variation from the specified length.
2. The drop angles may differ up to and including +/- 3 degrees from 90 degrees.
d) Bullnoses: The round edge swill have an acceptable amount of variation in the roundness in regards to all bullnose profiles.
e) Various Laminations (Single and double):
1. The height of the lamination may have a +/- 1.0mm variation.
2. There may be a visible adhesive/glue line for the laminations.
f) Arris Edge: All arris edge profiles may have a degree of acceptable amount of variation in regards to depth, width and angle of the arris edge.
3. It should be noted that natural stone tiles are a natural product with variations in both size and thickness. As such there is an increase of an extra 50% in the tolerance level, in addition to the tolerance level as noted in Point 2, in regards to all fabricated profiles and work undertaken for natural stone.
4. Non-valid defects – This Warranty does not cover damage caused by structural movement, normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by incorrect installation, lack of proper maintenance, accidents, abuse or misuse. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to satisfactorily demonstrate that substrate materials and fixatives are fit for purpose. Cut Solutions reserves the right to determine if the fault is a non-valid defect.
5. If a purchaser makes a claim under this guarantee, Cut Solutions, in its sole discretion, offer to either replace or repair the goods, supply equivalent goods, or pay the cost of replacing the goods, having the goods repaired or obtaining equivalent goods.
To make a Warranty claim, the purchaser must:
I. Provide satisfactory evidence of defects,
II. Provide the original invoice / proof of purchase,
III. Provide proof of identity showing current address,
IV. All claims must be in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, where the Warranty does not apply due to the above terms and conditions, Cut Solutions will continue to honour all relevant Statutory Warranty requirements.
Call Tom on 0404 523 255 to get a quote
Phone: 0404 523 255
Unit 50 / 20 Tucks Rd
Seven Hills NSW 2147
9 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday